Clyde A. Erwin High School only keeps records for two years after a student graduates.  Then records may be requested from the Buncombe County Board of Education - Student Service Department. 


To Request Records from Clyde A. Erwin High School:

  • Please allow 24 hours to process a transcript request.
  • Transcripts for graduates cost $7.
  • We do not fax transcripts.
  • Transcripts do not list SAT or ACT scores.  You must contact or for scores.

For students who graduated more than 2 years ago, please contact Student Services at the Board of Education.